Journal of Hispanic / Latino Theology ISSN 1930-9147
Published under the auspices of the Academy of Catholic Hispanic Theologians of the United States (ACHTUS).
JHLT | Spring 2015
- Orlando Espín. Idol and Grace: On Traditioning and Subversive Hope (Orbis Books, 2014). Reviewed by Roberto S. Goizueta.
- Michael E. Lee, ed., with Commentary by Kevin F. Burke, S.J. Ignacio Ellacuría: Essays on History, Liberation, and Salvation (Orbis Books, 2013). Reviewed by James B. Nickoloff.
- Timothy Matovina. Latino Catholicism: Transformation in America’s Largest Church (Princeton University Press, 2012). Reviewed by Milagros Peña.
- J. Michelle Molina. To Overcome Oneself: The Jesuit Ethic and Spirit of Global Expansion, 1520-1767 (University of California Press, 2013). Reviewed by Anh Q. Tran, S.J.
• • •
- Juliana Vasquez, “The Work of the People: The Corporality of the Word Church in North America for Latino/a Believers.”
- Oscar García-Johnson, “Retheologizing Las Américas: A Transoccidental Approach.”
- José Jorge Santiago Santiago, “The Economy of Solidarity: Desmi and the Pastoral Praxis of the Diocese of San Cristobal De Las Casas.”